Skip to main content

this is what i see about girls and boys

THIS IS FUCKING DAMN TRUE



Girls lose their cinderala story scene....there is no romeo and juliet story in the real life..because acctualy there is no such a romeo in this world....there is no bony and clide story, there is no samson and delilah story, and even more cinderella !!

but the thing is, that girl only wants a boy she really loves...and she always sings : “i want nobody nobody but u...i want nobody, nobody is u...”
But maybe the boy will really want an attention form the girl he really loves in the beginning...but how after he got her, he will sing : “I WANT UR BODY, UR BODY, NOT U!!”

Its a natural...and its also a common thing when a boy never understand a tired signal from girl...when a girl really loves a boy, the only thing that a girl will get is “tear”...and when a girl can get a guy she really loves..the thing that will happen is, no more tear, but its changed into a sacrificing...
she will sacrifice her tear...when she gets hurt, she will not cry and will lie to her self with saying that he doesnt mean to hurt her, when the fact is he really does, but he just doesnt realize that....and do u know the shit from this? Even though girl doesnt cry anymore,,but it really hurts when she wants to cry but she cant and she lies to her self that everything is fine, when everything is really not !

The thing is, girl always put anything based on her feelings when she falls in love...she will really respect him no matter what...but do u know what the shit is?? Boys always do everything based on his logic...and doesnt put any feeling or respect.....

This is the fact..the shit fact, when no matter what, girl will always get hurt inside or outside....AND DAMN IS TRUE !!

Comments

lol....this story is really kwel and inspire me! But wait....I dont agree wth some words there. Coz, not all boys will..."Boys always do everything based on his logic...and doesnt put any feeling or respect". Coz I have a friend (a boy) and he's not like that... :) anyways....next time, write more story ka! :)
Oktafia Putri said…
hmm..ini juga cuma yang aku liat dari cerita cerita temen temen aku dan yang aku rasain de...setau aku sih emang cowo lebih cenderung menggunakan logika daripada perasaan dalam bertindak...

Popular posts from this blog

My University Life Story; Sophomore Year

Have I told you how severe my condition when I started my freshman year?? Have I told you that with that small amount of money, it was only enough for me to pay for the transportation (the long and tiring one) and a small pack of an ice tea?? YES it was only enough for that, daily. Every single day, I had to bring my own lunch box and a tumblr full of water from home... That added my heavy bag full with books already. No wonder I was always so small no matter how much I ate. lol :) Before you continue reading this article of my sophomore year in university, I strongly suggest you to read my freshman year story first, here: "Oktafia's Freshman Story" . So, let's now continue the story :)

My University Life Story; Junior Year

I remember that night as I just finished my class and I was on my way back home. It was a usual tiring day as I was walking down the bus’ shelter, crossing the super long bridge to take another bus route, it was so tiring both physically and mentally. I opened up my phone and looked up for the result of my latest test for the student exchange program to Beijing, only to find out I failed. All over again. I could not hold back my tears as I cried on my way to the bus, in that public space. In a flash, all the memories of failures came across my head. I remember back in high school, I held no money more than transportation fee as usual. But I braced myself with a friend to go miles away to the southern part of Jakarta, back and forth so many times after school and went back home late, for the student exchange program tests. These 2 kids of 14 years old running under the rain in the middle of the night, miles away from home, to get to the bus, only to try many times for the student e

Contoh Essay dalam B.inggris

seperti di postingan gue sebelumnya, gue pernah share tentang tips2 nulis beasiswa biar tembus buat univ2 dalam negri... and there you gooo... berikut ini adalah 2 essay gue yg tembus di universitas paramadina... *jadi beasiswa universitas paramadia itu ada 2 tahap, tahap pertama seleksi essay dari 1000 peserta seluruh indonesia, akan dipilih 150 essay/peserta untuk ikut tahap kedua yaitu tahap interview...dan berikut adalah kedua essay gue yg bikin gue lolos tahap interview beasiswa paramadia *pengumumannya sih belom, doain ja yaa* oia essay yang gue tulis dua duanya pake bahasa inggris *walaupun gak diwajibin dari pihak univ* tapi pake bahasa asing itu jadi nilai plus