Skip to main content

dear boys...

seeing on some stories and facts that i see, i get, i hear and i feel...there are few things that i know, and you guys should read this...

there are few simple things you should know :

- girls are easy to figure out so many things...and when you're being friend with girl, make sure that you act normal and not give a fake hope to her if you just want to be her friend...

- if you like or love her, tell her quickly...actually, she'll know from the first if you love her, but don't make her wait too long...
- when you got her, make sure that you'll treat her well, and be careful if there is another boy who treats her better than you..probably, she'll choose him...
- when you know that some of your friends (boys) also like the girl you like, but if she chooses you, you're so lucky then !
- when you're finally being her boy...she wants you to be like her father, her big brother, and her best friend..but the most important is, treat her like she's the only girl on earth... 
- don't love her because she's beautiful..but make her feel like she's beautiful because you love her...
-girl hides her feelings...sometimes she gets jealous when you seem like closer with any other person than her...
- she wants to be the only place you tell about your days and about everything...
- please be honest with your girl...she'll catch every single lie you make...
- ask her to meet your parents...probably, she'll act like she doesn't want to..but actually, deeply in her heart, she's breathless when you ask that, she really wants to but just too afraid if just she'll make mistakes or stupid things in front of your parents...
- always compliment her about everything....she loves it...but sometimes she just doesn't know how to react with your compliments..
- it's nice to always spoil her with your sweet words...but still ACTION IS BETTER THAN ONLY WORDS...so prove it!
- bring her flowers...give her cocholate...she loves it
- when she says her friends is envy with you both, it means that you've done your job well
- when she starts listening on Taylor Swift songs...be careful ! it may be you've treated her very well, or either very bad
- when she tells you that she loves to hear the songs from Bruno Mars or Justin Bieber, it means that she wants you to be as romantic as them
- please be proud to introduce her to your friends by saying "she's my girl" she really wants it
- be proud to hold her hand when you're together
if you guys do these things to your girl...i can say that she'll give you everything she can !!

Comments

well, I dont like chocolate.... xP
I think....I'm one of the girl who belong to this situation...*the firs paragraph to the middle one...

hmmm....do u think so?^^ lol... xD
Oktafia Putri said…
haha...yeah de..maybe :)

Popular posts from this blog

My University Life Story; Sophomore Year

Have I told you how severe my condition when I started my freshman year?? Have I told you that with that small amount of money, it was only enough for me to pay for the transportation (the long and tiring one) and a small pack of an ice tea?? YES it was only enough for that, daily. Every single day, I had to bring my own lunch box and a tumblr full of water from home... That added my heavy bag full with books already. No wonder I was always so small no matter how much I ate. lol :) Before you continue reading this article of my sophomore year in university, I strongly suggest you to read my freshman year story first, here: "Oktafia's Freshman Story" . So, let's now continue the story :)

My University Life Story; Junior Year

I remember that night as I just finished my class and I was on my way back home. It was a usual tiring day as I was walking down the bus’ shelter, crossing the super long bridge to take another bus route, it was so tiring both physically and mentally. I opened up my phone and looked up for the result of my latest test for the student exchange program to Beijing, only to find out I failed. All over again. I could not hold back my tears as I cried on my way to the bus, in that public space. In a flash, all the memories of failures came across my head. I remember back in high school, I held no money more than transportation fee as usual. But I braced myself with a friend to go miles away to the southern part of Jakarta, back and forth so many times after school and went back home late, for the student exchange program tests. These 2 kids of 14 years old running under the rain in the middle of the night, miles away from home, to get to the bus, only to try many times for the student e

Contoh Essay dalam B.inggris

seperti di postingan gue sebelumnya, gue pernah share tentang tips2 nulis beasiswa biar tembus buat univ2 dalam negri... and there you gooo... berikut ini adalah 2 essay gue yg tembus di universitas paramadina... *jadi beasiswa universitas paramadia itu ada 2 tahap, tahap pertama seleksi essay dari 1000 peserta seluruh indonesia, akan dipilih 150 essay/peserta untuk ikut tahap kedua yaitu tahap interview...dan berikut adalah kedua essay gue yg bikin gue lolos tahap interview beasiswa paramadia *pengumumannya sih belom, doain ja yaa* oia essay yang gue tulis dua duanya pake bahasa inggris *walaupun gak diwajibin dari pihak univ* tapi pake bahasa asing itu jadi nilai plus