Skip to main content

My Men

have i told you before? if i also got a scholarship in Paramadina University?
and FYI, paramadina's scholarship can actually make me richer than my condition now..
with paramadina, they will serve a dorm for me (whereas, in Bakrie, i have to realllllllyyyy fight everyday on going home-college which it really takes time, it is exhausting, and it's soooo far), in paramadina, i can get 1 million each month (well, in Bakrie, everyday i have to really control my money, and my money is sooo limited, even i bring "bento" everyday :")), and each semester, i will get a special 1 million to by books (and here, every great book i read are the ones i borrow from the regional library near the campus), and the last isss, if just i took paramadina that time, i get a welcome money as 2,5 millions...in bakrie? not at all :____)



but waiiiiitttt....
in this article, im not gonna tell you that i regret of choosing bakrie over paramadina, well there is no regret AT ALL that i chose bakrie...
wonder why?
let me tell you!!!
but wait, its tooooo much...in this article, i will explain you one reason on how bakrie makes me feel so regret at all of choosing it..and this one reason is over thousands of reasons :D

i ever read a tweet saying "every girl's dream is to have a guy-best friend" wait..i have that!! i even have 4 guy-best friends.. (probably more) but these 4 are the closest and the ones that i consider as my guardian angels...
then have you ever feel that when you go to campus or school, then you feel save because you know you have guardian angels there?
aside of having bunch of great friends, i have them!!
they make me feel safe..
they make me feel safe from the heart breaking...everytime i get break down by a jerk, they are there, i can suddenly tell stories to them, yell to them about the jerk, and they will liiiikeeee....you know, say shit things about that jerk that will make you laugh not because you're that evil, buuuut, come onnn, dont be naive..i know its a nature when youre happy seeing your friend sees the bad of a jerk and saying bad things about them,,especially in this case is about the jerk who already messed with your mind and heart :___) *hey jerk, you mean nothing to me, because of them*

then, have you ever feel like, you have no real boy sibling, but when you go to campus or school, then you suddenly have one?
i got that!!!
they are my brothers...
i fight with them, we insult each other, punch each other, but never get offended..because we are siblings!!
and they are the one who will say "bastard!!" or "jerk!!!" over a guy who messed with you :") *thank you brothers, your little attentions mean a lot for me*

have you ever feel like, when you're so tired and feel like you can't manage your body to go home, then suddenly there's someone offers you "need a ride?" ?
i do!!!
everytime i feel collapse, there are them who will offers me to get a ride with them, even when i dont bring the helmet and they will take the consequence of hiding from the police if we're riding without me wearing helmet...the thing is, they dont want me to get collapse..
then, everytime i feel like no good at all, they will ask me if i already eat or not, and will mad at me if i dont want to eat..

and what touch the most is thaaaaatttt..
you know? probably we think that boy are not sensitive and cant guess over what happens to a girl..
but my brothers can!!! over me!!
sometimes when i dont even realize that a problem already messes my mind up, they realize it by suddenly asking "are you okay? why are you having that vacant stare? what happen? any problem?" they say that even when i try not to always complain my problems over them..

i love them..
they are crazy, gay, stupid, but i love them..
they are the place for me to talk, to chill, to gossip over stupid and silly things, to fight, they are my guardian angels..
thank you Adiestian for being my guy-best friend for more than 5years, thank you Ical for being that sensitive brother who always listens carefully on every problems i share with you, thank you Hebran for always cheering up my day with your stupidity, for being the place for me to insult you (when i never really mean it) and never get offended, and thank you Rendi for being my best best match, thank you for always accompanying me via text or whatever it is whether i'm in campus or not, and thank you for keeping that stupid gossip talked over and over again without getting bored at all...

thank you all..
and this tribute over my college life will not only be this one, but there will be moooooore...just wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My University Life Story; Sophomore Year

Have I told you how severe my condition when I started my freshman year?? Have I told you that with that small amount of money, it was only enough for me to pay for the transportation (the long and tiring one) and a small pack of an ice tea?? YES it was only enough for that, daily. Every single day, I had to bring my own lunch box and a tumblr full of water from home... That added my heavy bag full with books already. No wonder I was always so small no matter how much I ate. lol :) Before you continue reading this article of my sophomore year in university, I strongly suggest you to read my freshman year story first, here: "Oktafia's Freshman Story" . So, let's now continue the story :)

My University Life Story; Junior Year

I remember that night as I just finished my class and I was on my way back home. It was a usual tiring day as I was walking down the bus’ shelter, crossing the super long bridge to take another bus route, it was so tiring both physically and mentally. I opened up my phone and looked up for the result of my latest test for the student exchange program to Beijing, only to find out I failed. All over again. I could not hold back my tears as I cried on my way to the bus, in that public space. In a flash, all the memories of failures came across my head. I remember back in high school, I held no money more than transportation fee as usual. But I braced myself with a friend to go miles away to the southern part of Jakarta, back and forth so many times after school and went back home late, for the student exchange program tests. These 2 kids of 14 years old running under the rain in the middle of the night, miles away from home, to get to the bus, only to try many times for the student e

Contoh Essay dalam B.inggris

seperti di postingan gue sebelumnya, gue pernah share tentang tips2 nulis beasiswa biar tembus buat univ2 dalam negri... and there you gooo... berikut ini adalah 2 essay gue yg tembus di universitas paramadina... *jadi beasiswa universitas paramadia itu ada 2 tahap, tahap pertama seleksi essay dari 1000 peserta seluruh indonesia, akan dipilih 150 essay/peserta untuk ikut tahap kedua yaitu tahap interview...dan berikut adalah kedua essay gue yg bikin gue lolos tahap interview beasiswa paramadia *pengumumannya sih belom, doain ja yaa* oia essay yang gue tulis dua duanya pake bahasa inggris *walaupun gak diwajibin dari pihak univ* tapi pake bahasa asing itu jadi nilai plus