Skip to main content

Playboy Part 2

According to my previous article with the tittle “playboy”, i think some people may think that it was too judgemental and making the playboy looks like a suspected with no right thing in them, so this article, playboy part 2 would be the counter balance for that previous article. This time, i will try to analyze from the playboy side itself. A movie made me realized on something...so, here we go---

Firstly, i disclaim here, ya..playboy here means that playboy and also playgirl





I watched a movie “500 days of summer” and what i got from that movie? I think i’ll just go to the point. So this is the case of the girl as a playgirl.. a girl name Summer says to Tom that she doesn't wanna have a boyfriend, because she doesn't wanna commit to anyone, doesn't wanna be in the relationship and get the pressure, and so on. Actually Summer already had this weird relation with the other boys before. But at the end of the day, Summer just leaves Tom like crap, with no explanation, and suddenly she becomes another man’s wife...weird right? So here’s the correlation with the playboy.

In that movie, at the end when they meet again as Summmer already becomes someone’s wife, summer said to the tom. The point is, when Tom asks, on why she left him like crap, she said that she doesn't wanna be someone else’s girlfriend, then now she becomes someone’s else’s wife..did she lie all the time to tom?

And Summer answers, actually its just her doesn't know anything. She just doesn't feel something in Tom that she suddenly gets in her husband then. She says she just doesn't know it, and her husband is the one who makes her realize that however she needs to have a commitment with someone, thus she feels something different in that guy that she never felt with tom in their long enough relationship.

I guess, we, in seeing the playboy, should take that point. We cant blame them on everything, because the possibilities are there. How if they feel like Summer? They just don't know what they’re doing, they just don't get that match feeling with the girls they’ve been dating, but i guess, someday they will meet the right person, and actually not becoming the playboy again.

My point is that, especially for the victims of playboys, we cant put ourselves like we’re the most suffering side as a victim. Sometimes, its also not their fault, they just are heartless sometimes in respecting our feeling, because they even are still looking for that right person. But maybe, for playboys and playgirls who may read this, if you don't feel that match feeling in your lover, please don't fake your words. Don't exaggerate or overacting in expressing your feeling. If what you feel is only a flat feeling, is only the feeling that you wanna own them but you don't feel something special, please tell them the truth! No matter how hurting this might be, but i guess, the truth will always be the right way, right solution. Because please, remember, your partner, your lover, and your exes are humans, they have feeling, and maybe you haven't felt it, but FYI being brokenhearted is so killing, is so frustrating, even some people think its better for them to die rather than feeling that brokenhearted feeling..please respect other people..and for the victim, please also analyze your mistake, and don't put the full blame on them because everything happens for a reason right?

Well, no hate ya guys much love for you all !!
anyway, sorry for the bad spellings ya, im the miss typo, anyway -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My University Life Story; Sophomore Year

Have I told you how severe my condition when I started my freshman year?? Have I told you that with that small amount of money, it was only enough for me to pay for the transportation (the long and tiring one) and a small pack of an ice tea?? YES it was only enough for that, daily. Every single day, I had to bring my own lunch box and a tumblr full of water from home... That added my heavy bag full with books already. No wonder I was always so small no matter how much I ate. lol :) Before you continue reading this article of my sophomore year in university, I strongly suggest you to read my freshman year story first, here: "Oktafia's Freshman Story" . So, let's now continue the story :)

My University Life Story; Junior Year

I remember that night as I just finished my class and I was on my way back home. It was a usual tiring day as I was walking down the bus’ shelter, crossing the super long bridge to take another bus route, it was so tiring both physically and mentally. I opened up my phone and looked up for the result of my latest test for the student exchange program to Beijing, only to find out I failed. All over again. I could not hold back my tears as I cried on my way to the bus, in that public space. In a flash, all the memories of failures came across my head. I remember back in high school, I held no money more than transportation fee as usual. But I braced myself with a friend to go miles away to the southern part of Jakarta, back and forth so many times after school and went back home late, for the student exchange program tests. These 2 kids of 14 years old running under the rain in the middle of the night, miles away from home, to get to the bus, only to try many times for the student e

Contoh Essay dalam B.inggris

seperti di postingan gue sebelumnya, gue pernah share tentang tips2 nulis beasiswa biar tembus buat univ2 dalam negri... and there you gooo... berikut ini adalah 2 essay gue yg tembus di universitas paramadina... *jadi beasiswa universitas paramadia itu ada 2 tahap, tahap pertama seleksi essay dari 1000 peserta seluruh indonesia, akan dipilih 150 essay/peserta untuk ikut tahap kedua yaitu tahap interview...dan berikut adalah kedua essay gue yg bikin gue lolos tahap interview beasiswa paramadia *pengumumannya sih belom, doain ja yaa* oia essay yang gue tulis dua duanya pake bahasa inggris *walaupun gak diwajibin dari pihak univ* tapi pake bahasa asing itu jadi nilai plus