Skip to main content

october-november 2010

all the story began from me...

i joined this thing with a really big hope...i followed all the scenario and process....and it wad really great until the day i had to join the war...the war that i waited since the first day i became a debater....

and the amazing story began in october 2010.. probably, the reason why i could became one of the delegates from jakarta for the national level, was because of the "miracle"...but i didnt care...because something happened here..

it was about in october 4th, the first day my training there...i was in the place where all the people are my senior...u guys looked so clever....and i knew u really are...

i didnt talk much with u all, for the first day....but all was really good in the second day...i found some interesting things from u guys....i knew we were the perfect team...we were so clop from the beginning...

since that day...no more senior and junior...all was about us..about team....

we spent everyday together..trough sad and happy days....cool and stressful days...and i still even remember...the day when natasha cried out loud about something....i still even remember how ka halim and us did our best to put smile on her cheek....

days went by days...everyday was so full of memories....we were there together no matter what...no matter how much we fight....no matter how much we were up and down....we were still there together anyway...

this might be just little things for u all, but this is really a big thing for me...

there was at least, 2 days that i will never ever forget..
1st : the day we plaid cars together, in the middle of the night..and making our faces became sooooo white...lol
2nd : the day when i got that notification about studying abroad...i was so grateful of seeing u guys happy for me...

*can't forget this night when we played cars together while our coach was sleeping-beauty-..lol*
*that was ka Nonop on the left, and then there was me, then ka Natasha, and the last on the right is ka Egi..the only man on the team*


that one month together was kinda a big story of my life...how i learn to be a good observer and listener for u guys, there...but the most important thing that i get from this was...i found the great people in my real life...

hope u all will never forget our little story which means so much for me....
thank u for being my big brothers and sisters...thank u for teaching me so many things....thank u for being the real inspirations for me...thank u for being my friends and teachers....thank u for everything...


*i dedicate this for my great teamates : ka egi, ka nonop, and ka natasha^^
miss u guys,, a lot !!



*this was my hand written on the paper that we out in our present for ka "natasha's 17th birthday...im so happy when she said that was her best birthday ever :)

*introducing you: ka Nonop :D


*ka Egi...what are you doing with that trophy?? love it too much?? lol


*great team, great family sat together..lol


*wow...scandal between ka nonop and ka egi??...xD

*ka Egi have scandal again with Ka natasha?? OMG ka Egi >.<

*i think i was the only member that wasn't involved in the "egi playing list" haha*


*a morning in the hotel after a really looooong training session in the midnight



*scandal again..oh nooo
 *we were with our greaaaaatt coach :D novriady erman
*we were at the hotel in Bandung but i forget the name....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My University Life Story; Sophomore Year

Have I told you how severe my condition when I started my freshman year?? Have I told you that with that small amount of money, it was only enough for me to pay for the transportation (the long and tiring one) and a small pack of an ice tea?? YES it was only enough for that, daily. Every single day, I had to bring my own lunch box and a tumblr full of water from home... That added my heavy bag full with books already. No wonder I was always so small no matter how much I ate. lol :) Before you continue reading this article of my sophomore year in university, I strongly suggest you to read my freshman year story first, here: "Oktafia's Freshman Story" . So, let's now continue the story :)

My University Life Story; Junior Year

I remember that night as I just finished my class and I was on my way back home. It was a usual tiring day as I was walking down the bus’ shelter, crossing the super long bridge to take another bus route, it was so tiring both physically and mentally. I opened up my phone and looked up for the result of my latest test for the student exchange program to Beijing, only to find out I failed. All over again. I could not hold back my tears as I cried on my way to the bus, in that public space. In a flash, all the memories of failures came across my head. I remember back in high school, I held no money more than transportation fee as usual. But I braced myself with a friend to go miles away to the southern part of Jakarta, back and forth so many times after school and went back home late, for the student exchange program tests. These 2 kids of 14 years old running under the rain in the middle of the night, miles away from home, to get to the bus, only to try many times for the student e

Contoh Essay dalam B.inggris

seperti di postingan gue sebelumnya, gue pernah share tentang tips2 nulis beasiswa biar tembus buat univ2 dalam negri... and there you gooo... berikut ini adalah 2 essay gue yg tembus di universitas paramadina... *jadi beasiswa universitas paramadia itu ada 2 tahap, tahap pertama seleksi essay dari 1000 peserta seluruh indonesia, akan dipilih 150 essay/peserta untuk ikut tahap kedua yaitu tahap interview...dan berikut adalah kedua essay gue yg bikin gue lolos tahap interview beasiswa paramadia *pengumumannya sih belom, doain ja yaa* oia essay yang gue tulis dua duanya pake bahasa inggris *walaupun gak diwajibin dari pihak univ* tapi pake bahasa asing itu jadi nilai plus